18 beds, 6 separate rooms. The most price-quality ratio in the center of the Tartu! More…
You can always see the latest news and events on our Facebook page. Join us!
You can see what’s generally going on in the guesthouse in our blog. Read more…
We have many different offers. You can rent a bike from us, book our sauna for a nice evening with friends or use our seminar room for meetings or various other get-togethers. Please ask more via email: email@example.com or call +372 7 386 300. more
All kind of different events can be held in Tampere Maja. Discussions, presentations, concerts and even cooking courses have taken place here. Our general principle is that if the event has something to do with promoting either Finnish or Estonian culture or it’s just an interesting project, we do not ask rent for the rooms (on the condition that the event is public and has free entrance). more
- OPENING HOURS DURING THE HOLIDAYS!
- Konstantina Achilleos´ exhibition
- TEHONRAKENTAJAT now in Tartu!
- Mária Chilf exhibition
- Cycling Seminar 2015
- Exhibition opening by Tuulikki Päällysaho and Minna Tuohisto-Kokko
- Exhibition opening by Marra Lampi
- Exhibition opening by Katri Heinänen “New York, I feel so strange”
- Exhibition openting by Jaan Škerin and Sandra Silver